We're at the halfway mark! We bring to you today a to-do list and a poem. Happy Tuesday.
Back-to-School To-Do List by D.H. Currier
- settle up w/ financial aid/tuition payment
- finish memorizing Bach Cello Suite No. 2 + start new piece (?)
- acquire textbooks/supplies (notation paper, pens, folders, etc.)
- get hair cut
- get back into mental space for learning
- meditate? practice mindfulness?
- habituate reading
- analyze guitar scores
- go outside more
- climb/work out more
- confirm details w/ artists/venue for Wirehouse Series No. 5
- remember to value free time at home
- take mental photographs of simple affections, domestic happenings, etc.
- capitalize on opportunities for cuddling
- finish Stranger Things
- make lifeline bracelets ($$$) like your life depends on it
- learn how to be creative in the space you live in
- figure out how to be the one to shake up the routine every once in a while
- cook a goddamn meal from time to time
- plan a weekend getaway
- reflect on how unreal it is to be alive & in love as relatively calm passengers on a gigantic rock speeding through space as a passenger itself inside of a moving vehicle of a galaxy that is speeding even faster through an even more unfathomably vast space
Rush Hour in the Loop by whitney lamora currier